The likes of Amazon, Monzo, Airbnb, Uber and Deliveroo are reinventing consumer-facing sectors. Learn about what’s made them so successful and get ahead by putting the customer first. Customer First Live will help you think differently about your business, developing end-to-end strategies - from product and merchandising to technology and data/customer insight, and from store operations, online, content and visual merchandising through to logistics and customer service. With Customer First Live we’re combining world-class quality keynotes, panels, fireside chats and workshops. You will experience all the up-to-the-second topics on customer-centric best practice and learn from different sectors about how to put the customer first...
The event will provide practical and inspiring content with actionable takeaways from a host of expert speakers including:
- Andy Harding - Chief Digital Officer, Arcadia
- Philip Mountford - CEO, Hunkmöller
- Mike Logue - CEO, Dreams
- Charlie Casey - Senior Customer Experience Performance Manager, Barclays
- Caroline Sanger-Davies - Director of Marketing, Chester Zoo
- Craig Sullivan - UX Champion
- Hugh Hessing - COO, Aviva
- Graham Johnson - Head of Omnichannel & Digital First, Three UK
- Mark McCulloch - Storytelling/Branding Expert
- Lynne Weedall - Ex Group HR Director, Selfridges
- Johnathan Swaine - MD, Fuller Pubs
- and more TBA...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Customer First Live is a unique event tailored for senior level attendees from CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CCOs, CMOs, CTOs and CDOs to Heads of Commerce, Digital Marketing, Insight, Distribution and more. This conference guarantees to provide actionable insight to implement across your business straight away. Every delegate receives a pack that includes frameworks and tools that complement all the teaching over these two unmissable days. If you want an advantage over your competitors, come and soak up key insight from other sectors than your own at Customer First Live.
THE CONFERENCE WILL COVER...
- A practical guide to customer centricity
- The commercial opportunity of customer centricity
- Driving end-to-end engagement and sales
- The KPIs that measure & drive sales
- Getting the balance right between technology and human intervention in driving customer experience
- The importance of customer experience for luxury consumers
- Practical levers for improving customer experience
- Consumer expectations and how to meet them
- Building lasting loyalty in an age of disruption
- Scaling a multichannel business by putting customers at the heart of all you do
- Balancing brand, customer and commercialisation